These are early days, and we have yet to define a clear vision for the Nordic Outdoor Therapy Network. Still, based on feedback from our community there are some reoccurring topics of focus:
- Become a community of people with interest in outdoor therapy in its broadest sense. We need to know of one another so that we can exchange knowledge, ideas, good vibes, questions etc.
- Become aware of how our Nordic identity affects our Outdoor therapy work. We have to know who we are in order to become who we want to be.
- Work towards our societies so that Outdoor therapy is seen as a viable option for promoting health and well-being.
- Participate in the public discourse of why and how to use experiences in nature as ways to promote health and well-being.
- Help facilitate visits from international Adventure therapy groups who wishes to experience Nordic nature
- Become an honest and clear voice of integrity within the international Adventure therapy community.
- Increase research on Nordic Outdoor therapy and work towards ever-improving academic quality in this work.